Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Audience Research

Audience Research


British Board of Film Classification:

The BBFC is the organisation which controls the classifications and the censorship of films in the UK. The BBFC is entirely funded by the film industry and is an independent company, not controlled by the government.

The classification of films is decided on the type of content within them, for example drugs, sex, violence etc. Age ratings are used to protect those from being exposed to certain actions/language.

Gangster films often have age ratings of either 15 or 18. This is because of the high amounts of explicit language, violence, sex and drug use. In mob gangster films, a variety of these elements are used, for example drug dealing and murders. Therefore, my target audience will be aged 18 or over, so that the content of the film is suitable for the viewers.

Transcript:

'Hi, I'm Matt and I am 21 years old. I enjoy going out on the weekend with the lads. Mob gangster films are my favorite because they are original and every mob gangster film is different. My personal fave is The Godfather (1972). I also enjoy watching Film Noir based films here and there.'





Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world's leading questionnaire tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment