Thursday, December 4, 2014

Script


When doing my research, I found that previous students who had minimal dialogue had the highest grades, therefore to avoid ruining our opening, we have chosen for the first part to have no dialogue - the opening is in separate parts as we are using a circular narrative.

Script:


Part 1: NO DIALOGUE

Part 2

Tom: (fades in over title) 'Take a seat'

Will: (sits down)

Tom: 'So, is it sorted?'

Will: (stutters) 'Sort of'

Tom: (laughs and sits back in chair) 'What's sort of?'

Courtney: (laughs antagonistically)

Will: 'I'm so close, I just need more time'

Tom: 'Who do you take me for Will? Does it look like I built this business on spare time?!'

Will: (laughs) 'Yeh but lets not forget last week, Danny blew our cover on the Chicago deal!'

Tom: (sternly) 'Don't bring Danny into this. You requested to lead this deal, now make it happen for tomorrow night.'

Will: (nods and leaves room)

Courtney: (gets up and heads towards the door)

Tom: 'Got this one?'

Courtney: (flirtatious) 'Of Course'

No comments:

Post a Comment